Nooo the cool detective lady. T_T

Also how the fuck did that guy get 30 years younger and a sex change? WTF lmao.

VIP
They killed hot police lady, cry. Tho this guy hates them too much for some shitty reason

Wow this really is a dumpster fire. You beat the fuck out of this girl then stupidly get in the car with the person that you know her story makes zero sense. Good job Murata Shinya

As a potential explanation for the screwiness of that whole thing, the chapter is literally called "Lie." Who's to say that this person isn't still lying?

Although, I am disappointed Adachi didn't go with the last ditch effort effort to prove her innocence by offering to become a Soldier. That would actually clear things up.

I like the plot twist because I was never expecting that to happen. Nice way to end the chapter to keep me interesting to see the outcome in volume six releasing next year.

Fed-Kun's army
That credit page is my reaction too.

I'd be all for the government having figured out how to set up a pseudo queen or something but the old cop with a revenge boner being turned into a schoolgirl is just plain dumb.

Wait, how the hell can he have a stinger, weren't males simply supposed to die when stung??

Users who are viewing this thread