the supposed dad is already on trash level 10000.

i really wanna hear the reason as to why he had to have her be kept there.😡

Dex-chan lover
her father just threw her away and her new adopted family abuse her and treat her like a slave... it's better to just get away from both of them and start a new life on your own.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. Why did he give her away though?? And why did they say she was their child? Questionsss
Many thanks

This chapter reminds me of “you are the daughter of this house” and “the beast duchess” not sure if I got the names right (probably not) correct me if they are wrong.

Man, why is everyone in Korean webtoons a dick? Seriously, almost every single webtoon has over-the-top bullying and social dysfunction.
It's not like Japanese and Chinese stuff like this doesn't exist, but I swear EVERY SINGLE WEBTOON. Maybe it's just bias in what gets translated. Even the good stuff (Duchess and Contract Princess) is messed up like this.

Double-page supporter
Why would you pay a family known for their magic pedigree to take care of your child? Presumably because you either want to give the child an opportunity you can't provide or to conceal your relation. Neither seems particularly hostile to the child give you could just as easily toss them into the street. I'm assuming the titular archmage intended for her to live semi-well-off and with access to magic education, but, for some reason, thought she'd be in danger or otherwise disadvantaged growing up near him.

Double-page supporter
Watch it be revealed the archmage's has been receiving false reports about how" well" they treated her.

Fed-Kun's army
i hate them and i want them to die. but ya @Xross24 is right, this is like "i am a child of this house" (aka "i belong to house castielo") and "monster duchess and the contract princess." WHICH MEANS I'M OF COURSE FOLLOWING IT 😍pls let that little girl find her father and be happy

thank you so much for translating this!!!

Dex-chan lover
@SoloSera : I hav similar thoughts, if he has been paying for them to raise his child then there is likely a reason he felt it necessary, either politics and personal endemies, or something she could not get with him like a mother if hers passed on.
Proper treatment and nurturing was likely part of the deal, which they are not providing and are instead abusing her.

I half hope the father demands a refund on the funds they took from him, since they are not even bothering to make sure she is fed properly.

EDIT : @mammaria : you might want to check out the description on Novel Updates ;)

ohmygoddd she already has my heart poor bb,, i want to see her go power mode like monster duchess

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, the younger brother seems too young to be pulling a deliberate "I've been secretly leeching my sister's magic abilities" plot, and the family members would not be so quick to let her leave if that was happening and any of them knew.

So I figure it's either that the adopted house's teaching methods are bad, or that she's suited to a form of magic superior to rune magic.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13 ohhhh thank you i couldn't find it for some reason!!! but also i just read the description and 😳oh

Users who are viewing this thread