hm.. i wonder how many comments this chapter will get, it's already 880 comments which is crazy

That ending was a truly double edged sword. damn author-san, kill my heart with a more human method pls

Dex-chan lover
Seeing so many people clinging to hope after this... You're just gonna get hurt worse, yameroooooooo

@Blitxaac

Obviously ... remember, Tadano promise Manbagi to tour together after the class performance, it's the best possibility that Manbagi confess during that time or in the next drama performance, Manbagi would also do "improvisation" to confess.

The thing is ... Tadano would be in huge dilemma, not knowing how to answer.

I hope Mambagi doesn't just give up and tries to confess aswell, if only to make Tadano face reality for one, stupid guy is making her suffer for no reason.

Of course Hitohito will be on denial and assume she was only acting. Rumiko will confess and Shouko will overhear and flee. Hitohito will turn down Rumiko and maybe chase after Shouko after all his classmates and Rumiko tell him not to be dense? That or Kata x Tada ftw.

CHGKIer.png

I'm sure after this, Tadano will feign ignorance by praising Komi's bravery for her impromptu dialogue.
Also, F for Manbagi. She also deserved some love like Komi.

Users who are viewing this thread