i forgot, but manbagi and tadano will be having a semi date after this, i can't wait for the eventual talk and manbagi pour her heart out to tadano and how she'll accept tadano and komi's relationship.

Or i'm overthinking her "so thats how it is"and its just like katai and completely misunderstands the entire thing, which IMO will just lengthen the gyaru's pain to untold levels.

Aggregator gang
Everyone here crying for manbagi, why no one of you crying for my boi katai? :'(

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the first 1,000 posts in a single comment section are the tears of bitter men.

Dex-chan lover
This is gonna break hearts if it gets animated.
Manbagi Gang stay strong.

@0ptional1 I have a hard time believing that anyone ACTUALLY thought that Manbagi had any chance of winning. Like, I like her and all, but that's stupidly unrealistic. She wasn't even introduced until chapters 130-131.

Dex-chan lover
Just praying for some cutesy relationship stuff. Not the omg handholding crap, like the closeness that you get from something like Toradora.

Fed-Kun's army
So what do we reckon:
Manbagi decides to wingman at first but fails to put her feelings aside and declares herself as Komi rival?
I mean it's a classic~
Komi is confused and doesn't understand what she means by rival for quite some time?

I think the solution is to clone Tadano a few times...

Users who are viewing this thread