Dex-chan lover
I just wanna say how I love how the fandom exploded, just compare this chapter comment number vs the previous; I just can't stop laughing 😀

So will Manbagi give up on Chadano or declare her rivalry with Komi?
Hope Oda-sensei won't pull too much bs just to prolong Manbagi's suffering.

Why this manga reader is still behind that 5 sister.. that manga is so meh compare with komi 😒

Dex-chan lover
Almost 1,000 comments for one chapter. That is the most I've ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. Did she just...

Oh my oh my oh my... yes yes Yes Yes YES!

Oh no. OH NO. Not like this. NOT LIKE THIS! NO NO NO NO NO!

FUUUUUUUU... (sobbing) Why Oda, why?

...and it's still only the first day of the culture festival. What a great chapter, but more feels incoming?

@Kamenryo Well Gotoubun already got an anime so it's given but at least, here on mangadex, Komi-san is more popular than Gotoubun in terms of rating, views, and follows count so...

It's gonna be very awkward after for Manbagi here. I don't know how she would feel talking to Tadano after this revelation. I'm all for Komi/Tadano. Just wondering how Manbagi will do to resolve her inner conflict. Also... I'll make the sacrifice of not being the 1000th commenter for this to get closer to that goal =))))) Have a good day, everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, this chapter was too cute.

Also, Ouch my feels.

(1000 here we come! We can do it, lads!)

Dex-chan lover
The way the new girl was introduced seemed random but it made sense in a way, in hindsight you can't have Namji organize every interaction or else it would get stale with the way "it" acts, so new girl is there to forward the romance angle at the cost of feels. HHHNG! Mah feels...

5 more till 1000 comments!

Fed-Kun's army
Love this chapter!!!! I am smiling like a maniac in the bus back from work jajaja.

Damn...I don't know what I should feel about this interwoven sadness and happiness..

Users who are viewing this thread