Dex-chan lover
Genos shows up to be cool again only to lose in an uncool way again. That's what we want to see!

Supporter
For some reason, that little robot makes me think about Cell Jr.'s from DBZ.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Shuzuchi
doesn't make sense, since he is literally telling everyone not to trust metal knight.

he's probably either a former colleague of dr. bofoi (another scientist) or a former experiment of dr. bofoi (so he would be a cyborg/robot like genos)

Taking all bets! How many chapters until Genos gets scrapped again? Let's get this going people!

Dex-chan lover
Well, however long it takes before the next scrapping, it's nice Genos got to save the day at least once first.
The lad's pretty dashed decisive against foes in his league, isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Blast even exists. I think they just confused early-days Saitama, and since no one could find Saitama again they just made up 'Blast' using their impression of Saitama to be "the best", so that people/monsters are afraid of an existence who is even stronger than King and the rest of the S-Class.

@cgr i don't believe he's bofoi or one of bofoi's creations, but just because drive knight is telling people to not trust metal knight doesn't mean he isn't somehow working for bofoi. think about it, what better way to establish a reliable mole than for that mole to "expose the traitor?" assuming his lab's location is classified and the hero association can't bring the fight to him, it wouldn't be too illogical for him to do that.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel unlikely blast was around before saitama started as shown in the
webcomic in the tatsumaki flashback

Dex-chan lover
Wow Genos actually looked cool there. Cool guy don't look back at explosion scene.

Dex-chan lover
Isnt it quite obvious Blast somehow gave Saitama his strenght when retiring, but not informing anyone...

Users who are viewing this thread