Fed-Kun's army
@Shuzuchi @cgr Adding onto the theorizing, I have an unfounded hunch that Drive Knight is the cyborg responsible for Geno's tragic backstory; slotting it together with the information given in this chapter about his "double agent" MO, maybe he worked for Metal Knight at one point in order to uncover evidence of his misdeeds (and attacked Genos' town as part of keeping his cover up).

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@dragonite77
you're misunderstanding me: I replied to Shuzuchi who stated that they're the same person: as in there is only dr. boifoi who controls both robots, so if someone takes out dr. boifoi, both knights won't function at all; which doesn't make sense. Of course, they could be working together, though that's less likely than them not working together.

@Shuzuchi We don't know yet, even Drive Knight could be the traitor and is just blaming Metal Knight, It's not like te webcomic, so who knows?

@magusix two chapters, no more, maybe less.

@maelstroon It's not going like the webcomic, but remember elder centipede fight blast years ago, and Blast didn't kill Elder centipede, so he couldn't be Saitama.

Yeah, I still can't bring myself to even remotely trust Drive Knight. What's for sure is the fact that he has some serious issues with Metal Knight 'though. Whenever he's able to, he's just slinging mud at him. And that appearance of G5 is rather suspicious.

@Bootybug not obvious at all what are you even saying. Thats call a conspiracy, dont go assume things like that and think its fact

Dex-chan lover
Still not enough info to point a finger. Glad Genos saved the day somewhat. I’m still certain he’ll end up like Revengeance Raiden at the end of all this.

@Kayriel Just stop please, it has been confirmed that blast is older than saitama, and he existed when saitama was a normal human. It irritates me seeing people still think blast and saitama are related after blatant proof in the webcomic.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Is it just me or is it that every time I read the name Genos, I can hear his theme music being played in the background .....

Dex-chan lover
@kurohanani

Doesn't that sort of mean that Blast is only suitable for very large monsters ? Monsters which Saitama (believed as King) have been handling with way less collateral damage.

Aggregator gang
@Robbini Yeah, i assume that's why he pretty much never shows himself. He can't really fight without a ton of collateral damage.

Users who are viewing this thread