the traitor is drive knight i guess, he is ask if Blast will come when HQ got attacked? like he scared with Blast

by the way, is this chapter appear in one's webcomic? didn't remember about this traitor part

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!
some new content that actually expands on the plot and lore of the series.

Double-page supporter
Troll chapter. Probably only decided to make G5 not be DK a week ago. Unless DK is controlling G5 with a remote, which seems obvious now.

Unless he thinks we're dumb enough to believe G5 somehow showed up without the cuts that Atomic Samurai put through it, reattached it's own leg without arms, and found pants.

69 comments
65f934b850fb3b57419df3328f5abe6a.PNG

Well, considering that Drive Knight told Genos and now this Hero Association guy about Dofoi being their enemy, I can think of two broad possibilities, and regardless of which I still think that Drive Knight is part of the machine group(forgot its name) from which the G5 and the others are from. That group has been in and out of the story since the Skin-Head incident (where the bald guys stole the suits from a place affiliated to the machine group and they showed up to kill him).
1- He's telling the truth. In this case he's either a runaway from the group or he's still part of it, but disagrees with the group's goals. For this possibility, I see Bofoi likely being a part of the Machine group.
2- He's lying or playing with words. What he said about Bofoi might still be true, but that's beside the point since in this possibility I see it as him being loyal to the Machine group and Bofoi having separated himself from it. Here it's possible that Drive Knight is trying to change the focus entirely toward Bofoi so to have the heroes take care of Bofoi for the Machine group without them needing to do anything (and maybe the Machine Group are actually feeling threatened by Bofoi and aren't able to deal with him by themselves due to him being too cautious).

I guess it could also be a mix of any of the possibilities I mentioned within each of the two broad options. (such as option 1, but with Bofoi and the machine group's relationship with each others being like I said in option 2)

Dex-chan lover
Genos "the punching bag" Cyborg has arrived - to makes Saitama look even better when he beats the monster

Dex-chan lover
Wonder who actually died. Surprised laser eye wasn't shot in the head or just the phone was destroyed. Go real brutal or saturday morning cartoons

Double-page supporter
@hnamvt

"Just stop please."

Curb your damn attitude. If you've seen something to often, bully for you - I haven't seen any of it. Instead you're taking out your petty exasperations on someone else who only offered an idea based on the data right in front of them. Do you just get off on acting like a lord?

Aggregator gang
Yall are giving Genos a hard time. He was winning vs. Garou before Fang stopped him. Plus a jobber is very important to the progression of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread