You know people suffer a lot and got awesome a cool fight but when Saitama arrives it gets anticlimactic but I love it those faces lol.

Dex-chan lover
While Metal knight sounds far from trustworthy, Drive knight isn't much better. For all we know, he could be the one controlling G5 to try to get rid of that executive for some reason (the timing and the "I already used all my energy" excuse felt a bit too convenient).

Dex-chan lover
If Bofoi is a robotic genius that could make super advanced robots, it would make more sense for him to make multiple super robots instead of just making one (Metal Knight) and using the rest of his resources to make generic combat minions.
Drive Knight is either his other alter ego that he uses to collect information as a combat scout, without revealing the tech for his more advanced super robot (Metal Knight), or Drive Knight was a product of a sentient AI robot that rebelled against Bofoi for one reason or another.

Double-page supporter
BECAUSE HE'S A BAD GUY

after all the explanation on the worst case scenario given by metal knight, saying that as proof is fucking hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Drive Knight is totally the mole. He is painting Metal Knight as black too much (even back in Boros arc with his warning to Genos) and is obviously looking for information on Blast, which is in hiding for some reason.
We also saw Metal Knight fight and the state when it lost. That was totally not "lost on purpose" situation.

Fed-Kun's army
WOO GENOS!!! Also i agree with @Redice , Drive Knight REALLY wants to get to Blast for some reason, and i dont feel its a good one.

img]

Genos my boy, now it's so strong he can one shot enemies rather that being one shooted

Aggregator gang
Say what what you want about Murata he still is god tier when it comes to drawing action scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread