Double-page supporter
Gusion Emperor Scorpion skin... sorry had to say it xD

drive knight has 10 packs in some pages like page 10, page 15 and 8 packs in other pages

So? Which one is the bad guy or the Mole? Drive Knight or Dr.Bofoi?

Oh yeah! One-Punch man gotta be one of the best mangas and animes there is.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m unsure on who is the actual bad guy but Drive Knight does have a point in saying that it was foolish to put their blind trust into Dr. Bofoi

Drive Knight is being really suspicious. If I remember correctly, Drive Knight told Genos that Metal Knight was evil in the past.

Double-page supporter
magusix I give him two chapters (that actually have him in it), with additional bets on him losing at least one leg and both his snazzy new arms.

@Myllari123 The more I read this chapter the clearer it is to me that Drive Knight is the bad guy. There's just too much evidence showing that Drive Knight has direct communication with G4/G5 in some way, while there's no real evidence that Metal Knight is the bad guy. Why would Drive Knight ask about Blast showing up? Because he's planning on an attack on the hero association and wants to corner Blast and take him out. Why would G5 show up right when Sekkingal tries to call the hero association? Because Drive Knight doesn't want the hero association to think that anything's wrong, and he is controlling G5 in some way. Why does he want to state that Metal Knight is the traitor? Because Metal Knight is mostly the sole defender of the hero association, and if they turn him away, the hero association will be extremely vulnerable without his technology.

On top of that, all of his excuses for not helping the hero association during the rescue mission are complete garbage. He was wary of sharing his information on the monsters with the heroes, even though chances are Metal Knight wouldn't participate in the rescue operation? Doesn't make much sense. He needed to take all that time to analyze Nyan before stepping in? Don't think so, he completely beasted Nyan with no issues. He couldn't fight G5's inner robot (which is weaker than G5) because he was weak from his fight with Nyan? Don't think so, I'm pretty sure that G5 is just on his side and he's controlling him some way.

To anybody doubting whether Bofoi is a good guy or not, I recommend re-reading chapter 85 and checking out his conversation with Child Emperor. He decided not to disclose the monster association's whereabouts out of consideration for the heroes' safety.

Dex-chan lover
page 18 : only 1 eye and 1 arm left , that suit guy will get a nice job as a pirate , lol .

and the last appearance of the robot g5 was in chapter 110 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/642878/1 .

i guess drive knight and g5 are making a scene together to force the suit guy to contact blast .

- yo , drive knight , why do you and g5 have the same glowing eye ?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don’t care who the traitor is unless it’s Watchdog Man. Then I’ll be pissed.

@cheekibreeki just right click on the emote in chat and open image in a new tab and then use that hyperlink for the |img| insert
3x

works better with smaller emotes but they dont have super standard sizes esp the extension ones

Prediction - Drive knight is going to ambush Genos and take him out. Drive knight likely turned himself into a monster and planned to attack hero hq. His questions on Blast are to make sure no one will contact Blast for help.

Fed-Kun's army
Man drive Knight seems extremely suspicious right now. Now I don't trust him. Metal Knight currently seems less evil and more like a selfish dickbag...don't know who to trust.

Users who are viewing this thread