Dex-chan lover
I love how Muichiro just says "You're way more pathetic than I am" made my ass laugh so hard than it should

iirc people with marks die because of some kind of over working their body(?) I might be wrong but if that is the case then would all pillars just die at this point then? I mean they all pretty much are very exhausted and they still have Muzan to fight

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I'm actually crying. I wanted the brother to live since his character redemption was so good.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this T_T

@Scoottie they die at a young age like tanjirou’s father but doesn’t mean they die from overwork. Likely those with marks normally die in their twenties or potentially thirties depending how old tanjirous dad was. I don’t think it’s about overworking it’s more so it’s just their natural lifespan gets cut like a timebomb is set in motion once the mark is awakened. I’m not sure though

I actually teared up :(
It surprising that Genya died instead of Sanemi, I would have expected it to go the other way.

There's two things that the author can do now: End the manga during this arc or have Muzan flee and do a timeskip.
I would actually like to see the timeskip for the very slim chance of seeing
Demon Pillar Nezuko
if that's even possible.

fk man why they gotta kill off my favourite characters like that. They even gave Genya a whole backstory and sht, getting me attatched to him only to casually kill him off. I might actually cry

I'm crying at 1AM while breastfeeding! I love my siblings so much, too, that I empathize with their loss. I hope Muzan dies a horrible death.

Dex-chan lover
They are samurai but why am i sensing ninja cutting onion in this chapter

Genyaaaaaaa (´;ω;`)(´;ω;`)(´;ω;`) looks like I'll cry myself to sleep then (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Hiks genya
When you show frist in this novel i dont like you but now i crying because you hiks

Dex-chan lover
They are literally walking corpses at this point. Now that best boy is FUCKING dead I don't even know if I want to keep reading this honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread