Double-page supporter
At this rate, everyone is going to be dead before they can even figure out where Muzan is.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad chapter. Strangely Genya crumbles away, now he can't even get buried. ;-;

I wonder, will we get the Biwa demon next, or hunting Muzan next?

Double-page supporter
Good, some actual consequences, quite fitting ones too considering both of them were younger brothers, instead of the older like UM1. Especially surprising considering one of them was actually part of the next-gen. Though, to be real surprising, someone like Zenitsu or Genya, an actual main character, would have to die. Which I doubt will happen.

On a less story based quality note and more cruel one, good, Genya annoyed the living hell out of me and Sanemi finally get's some punishment.

Group Leader
man I thought they will spare the juniors, and here’s Genya... AAAGGGHHHHHHHH T______T 

ma boy tanjirou fucking taught ma boy muichirou to be happy AND HE WAS DAMN HAPPY TILL THE END
BUT HE WAS SO YOUNG! I can really understand everything, it was very beautiful and all, BUT! HE! WAS! SO! FUCKING! YOUNG!

HE DESERVED WAY MORE HAPPINESS

And ma boy Genya.. HOW CAN YOU HURT ME EVEN MORE SHOWING THIS DAMN CUTE NICKNAME TO SANEMI?????? HOW CAN YOU CALL HIM 'NEMI IN THE VERGE OF DEATH???? WHY DO YOU KILL ME EVEN MORE EVERY SINGLE TIME

PLEASE JUST LET MY BABIES ALONE

i honestly think that sanemi won't be able to fight anymore or he won't have any chance of surviving
this was so sad and i saw the leaks a few days before ;;

you people *still* complaining about the translation, stop clicking on these chapters and just wait for the other translator upload. you're like whiny babies throwing a tantrum every chapter.

@goutouge who told you you could do that, that's illegal, i'm suing

Users who are viewing this thread