Rest in peace, Tokito and Genya. You guys really fight till the end, not once giving up and still care for others even when you're close to death.

It's not the end, we don't know if the remaining will survive until the end or not. The enemy is hella strong but you guys too. I hope the death of Muzan will be the end of people and Demon Slayers' suffering.

Dex-chan lover
LOVE to CRY and feel PAIN first thing in the morning FUCK YOU

ugh ; _ ;

Dex-chan lover
Snake boy is gonna die and he will have the weakest dead on the whole series.

Man if um1 is this strong, and muzan can kill him with the snap of his fingers, then someones about to get obliterated in the battle with muzan.

A shame Genya had to go. I feel like his demonification ability was unique and interesting. Kinda wish it could have been fleshed out a bit more. On to biwa girl

Dex-chan lover
Genyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

cCwIkpM.png

Someone brought up a good point. Why would you need to localize Aniki and Nii-chan if you guys are gonna use honorifics in the first place? Maybe try to stay consistent for future references
1571506461341.png

Dex-chan lover
I love this kind of author, an author that doesn't hesitate to kill the characters despite all of their good developments.
This way is more realistic in a real battlefield when the characters can die anytime, F plot armor n shit. I second this to Akame ga kill

Users who are viewing this thread