Dex-chan lover
and here I am thinking genya will become the new generations hotness along with tanjiro and the gang...

I predict that the ending is going to have both nezuko and tanjiro die in the end at this point every pillar is dead with maybe one or two might live, but they will be able to take down muzan with tanjiro giving the killing blow but his death comes afterwards, he succumbs to wounds finally able to join in his afterlife with family with nezuko as well.

This is how I see this ending all in bittersweet kind of ending

Tanjiro will be possessed with Yoriichi's memory that Sumiyoshi inherit into Tanjirou and pull that last bullshit style to kill muzan

Fed-Kun's army
last chapter: wow the author is really killing people, so good
this chapter: stop, stop, just let someone live 😭

Double-page supporter
@piracyknight for all we know what the medicine does would have some kind of delayed reaction like Shinobu's poison. An important character wouldn't have a death like that imo

Aggregator gang
Wow the author really just gave her an anticlimactic death.

I do think there is more to that medicine and it will come into play later but we will see

Last chapter: "Wow the author just killed two main character."
Next chapter: "Wow the author is killing all of the character"

Is this from Korean raws? Somehow I feel something different when I read this but it's all good with me tho.

People, they're going on a war. It won't be weird if almost all characters died. I won't even surprised if either Tanjirou or Nezuko died. It's not something new the main character died on their story.

But at least they died fighting for their own, not being forced by another and among them there's revenge as it's base. And I can't wait to see Tamayo's side story on this mess. Ubuyashiki and Muzan seems to know her. I'm sure they have a trick up on their sleeves to counterattack Muzan.

Users who are viewing this thread