Fed-Kun's army
Absolutely Based. Anons sniping the group that sniped the other anons.

We are hitting snipping leves that shouldn't be possible

Heard you like sniping
Yo-Dawg-Heard-You.jpg

Old memes, hope they check out

Dex-chan lover
Where did tamayo come from anyway?! Was she already there doing stuff? Where is her angry little kouhai? Lawdy...

@ kitsushouten She injected the cure since ch 138 when Muzan attacked the HQ. When he turned into a cacoon state, she was inside with him. They were separated when they fell into the maze

Omg he has mouths all over his body o.o!!! , i hope tanjiro will be safe and they better not kill tamioka or i will loose it x.x .... and muzan was in a cacoon because lady tamayo injected him with something to turn him into human but it didnt work he recovered and she is now dead i: ... does this mean i mean if muzan dies this show is over so i wonder if this is getting clpser to an end or muzan survives and escapes to make an army since he is weak atm .. and it gives the demon slayers time to recuperate their numbers as well and will get an all put war like one piece in marineford omg that be epic 😎😎😎😎😎

Aggregator gang
...Incoming Tamayo flashback next week?

Not exactly surprised it ended like this, but also damn. We really lost Genya and Muichirou for nothing, because I doubt even Tanjirou at his current level can beat that shit. If they all go they may just bite the dust I feel.

Also lol snipper war

Dex-chan lover
If the cure didn't work for Muzan, then...
Maybe it won't work for Nezuko as well? Maybe it might even give her another power up that will save Tanjiro and friends when they're in a pinch when fighting against Muzan.

Fed-Kun's army
@A-tan Those two didn't die for nothing. They contributed a lot to the defeat of Kokushibo. I'd argue that Kokushibo would've won had it not been for Muichiro's red blade weakening him and if not for Genya rooting him in place.

Fed-Kun's army
About the human-turning medicine not working, I wonder if Tamayo had really put it only in her hand or in all of her body.
If it's the former, then maybe there wasn't enough of it and Muzan managed to counter it by consuming more of Tamayo's body.
If it's the latter, then it's either going to start kicking it stronger when Muzan is in the middle of combat OR it's just not effective on him at all due to him being the purest demon (like @CarbonCreator said).

Fed-Kun's army
@kitsushouten Where did Tamayo come from? Didn't you read this arc from the beginning? She's the one who rooted him in place originally (after the huge explosion) and who weakened him (with the human-turning medicine), forcing him to retreat and recover while having the Upper Moons deal with the demon slayers. She was with him the entire time in the cocoon.

Users who are viewing this thread