Dex-chan lover
huh...didn't expect anejlek to pick up the main series too. i for one welcome the quality improvement

Dex-chan lover
I think I preferred the webnovel for this part. It was done by that deranged psycho-squad, not these random world-travelers who don't even matter. These guys are just here to showcase the power of Rimuru's minions. How utterly shounen-droll.

Anyone have map imge from last past?
What wrong with translation? I think its good enough even for non native english speaker like me

For who dont know
Usually in novel, Celestial Eye < Heavenly Eye (this always only appear in the forehead) < God Eye < Saint Eye < Path (道) Eye.
About Lord Eye is usually only main of novel has

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel The webnovel isn't any better.
it's just a showcase of how much better Rimuru and his minnions are compared to the other demon lords. Especially towards the last arc.

Fed-Kun's army
For those that complained about the translation, feel free to wait for a 'proper' translation

In the WN this was supposed to be the Moderate Clown Troupe or something right?

I don’t really know why, but it is really satisfying to see arrogant « isekai hero » being utterly defeated and destroyed for once

Fed-Kun's army
Well damn that was satisfying. These otherworlder pricks deserve how they die. Beheaded, Betrayed, and whatever this last guy is about to get.

translation is fine, they just need an editor who can proofread and rewrite some sentences to be less clunky and sound more natural

Users who are viewing this thread