kuso translation
gerudo is too cute in his armour, reminds me of those fat MS from IBO

Fed-Kun's army
Guys, friendly reminder that you're not entitled to any translation. Consider yourself lucky since this hasn't been dropped considering that there's official translations.

Dex-chan lover
@Toriichii it's a goose that lays the golden egg thing, not an empathy thing. Yes, whatever the fuck it is that restored him by killing her means he's tip top shape again and then some, but even then his odds are still garbage. What was implied was that if she told someone to die, they died, though this chapter also implied that it had to be heard.

She was the best matchup of the three, and now she's useless.

74357522_964911577193354_4268948899516907520_n.jpg

I'd bet my bottom dollar that passphrase is "I'm not a bad slime, slurp"

@anejlex Thanks for the scanlation! 😄 If you need help on proofreading English, please pm me.
I do not read or speak Japanese but I think your translation is great!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, there's no PR for this TL?
I'm actually impressed with the initial TL already! It only needs a PR and it's good to go!

when the manga adpt comes this far, I wanna see the Veldora surprise appearance

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, the smiting is sweet.

Berserker guy has a lot of nerve calling someone a coward when he sneak attacked and murdered a bunch of civilians while they were under a barrier that weakened them. It’s so nice to have Gerudo be logical about how they’re in a war and coming with full strength is courteous and common sense. His puzzled “is he a kid?” reaction was perfect.

Well sure, the Otherworlders may be victims in a sense, but that doesn't justify their actions in Tempest. And seeing arrogance and smug grins turn to expressions of pure horror is always nice to watch, no matter who it happens to.

Are those tentacles growing out of Gerudo? Princess knights and elven archers beware

It takes about a minute for a severed head's eyes to stop moving according to a study done during the french revolution. With the Thought acceleration, it would probably take him around 5 hours to lose consciousness.

Fed-Kun's army
in the LN, the female in the trio actually not that bad, in LN all she thinking is do what they tell to just go back to her world, i feel little and just an little sad for her
this is the part make me little sad about her:
She had left herself wide open, and now Shogo’s hands were fully engaged with her. She struggled mightily, even as Shogo’s tremendous power shattered her neck—but in another moment, her resistance grew weaker.
Memories of her life in Japan flashed before her eyes. The boyfriend she liked. The friends she got along with. The parents who put up with her selfishness. All Kirara wanted to do was go home. Razen had told her himself: “Do what I say, and I’ll develop a spell to whisk you back someday.” To her, this world wasn’t reality, and that meant she could do whatever she wanted—otherwise, she’d have to seriously contemplate all the crimes she’d committed. All the murders. She just wasn’t mentally mature enough to deal with that. She had run from her crimes, from the killings she did after a moment of emotion—and now time was running out for her.
The world went white. The pain was already gone as a cavalcade of familiar faces greeted her…
“…Mom…!”
And this was the end of Kirara Mizutani, the otherworlder who turned her back on her weaknesses and blamed everyone else for them but herself.

In the end note there is a mistake when it says they were forced by a curse. Earlier in the manga it is mentioned that they started using the curse after the three of them were summoned. (If i remember correctly)

Dex-chan lover
@anejlek

Your grasp of English is godawful, worse than an elementary school student. Please stop translating unless you're willing to put in the effort to put out a quality product.

Dex-chan lover
Ive waited for so long to see the slaughter unfold in the manga. To see those decrepit shots squirm in the face of overwhelming power.

Users who are viewing this thread