Ank

Aggregator gang
Yeah stopped reading midway. Im going to wait for better translations since I could not understand the dialogues. But thanks for the chapter !

Dex-chan lover
Don't get mad with the translation, at the end of the day is your fault for clicking, guys

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath : the thought acceleration does consume more energy, but it's magical energy so it doesn't consume energy from the body.
It's the same for all magical augmentations. If not, it'd ask the user to eat a lot before and after each battle to gain enough fat to store the energy and the heat from transforming the fat in energy would just incinerate the user.

Dex-chan lover
... didn't the girl essentially have power word kill as her skill? In a non cacophony situation she should have been the strongest, the one that could have pulled their asses out of the fire, and he strangled her for a heal.

Almost makes me feel bad for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha i laught so much with this ch,

Btw guys,pleas anybody know what happen to girl? And what power she have? Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this is got WAY better on the action level.

I agree with Gerudo, "Your no warrior."

Contributor
Oh, an interesting and active chapter after a lot of time finally.

esp

https://tensura.fandom.com/wiki/Bewilder This is the girl's power.

Fed-Kun's army
oh boi you got Gerudo mad you reminded him of his brother's method

Fed-Kun's army
If you think this is the revenge that you wanna see, wait for the next two or three chapters, you're all gonna love it. Totally beautiful.

Fed-Kun's army
Those ignorant otherworlders having their just desserts. They only rely on their skills and think their strong.

@danang5 I’m pretty sure he’s talking about his previous life, as in before he was born (y’know, Buddhist/Hindu traditional belief in reincarnation, that you reborn and lose all memory of your previous life when you die).

Users who are viewing this thread