Dex-chan lover
hm not a bad concept that attests to the utilization of VR for the benefit of something like playing sports again after a long lasting injury. Obviously that won't be the main approach to the series but it does set up a good base for the rest of the character development. Hopefully it manages to keep readers interested with better dialogue and characters.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hope for more throwing. Not enough throwers in games nowadays... that came out wrong :p

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, that's some alphabet soup. Looks google translated. Imma pass until this gets a human pass.

I can't handle bad translations. It sort of pulls me away from the story itself and makes me not wanna read it anymore. Hope a better translation group takes over.

Fed-Kun's army
@dopeboykx too early to tell, and the horrible translation doesn't help it much. anywayyyy, were you about to say something?

Fed-Kun's army
that beginning though... setting looks similar to SAO's Aincrad...
wonder when VRMMO will become an actual thing.... without having to move physical body...

Dex-chan lover
*MC use Throw it's super effective*
MC: oh is probably i thrown at his head

MC imouto: ordinary people cant hit it!!

MC: i did it

MC imouto: no the weapons don't have the ability to prevent arrows!!

the plot armor is strong with this one

@DarkFlame i really wish to see that day when i play VRMMO sad it not going to happen anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroWWE

Most people probably wouldn't pick a baseball-related set of skills or be able to hit an arrow with their weapon sideways by sheer reaction & reflex.

Users who are viewing this thread