Dex-chan lover
Marleyans: The islanders are devils and must be annihilated.

Eren *flips reverse uno card*: No U.

Lux

Power Uploader
Eren's Founding titan face looks like a death metal album cover lol.

If he succeed in his global genocide goal it's going to be a legendary ending, i can't imagine how anime onlys will react. Also i'm glad that despite knowing beforehand how it would have turned out, Eren considered at first the possibility of a peaceful resolution.

Double-page supporter
Man, that thing looks so weird. People are hyped, I'm still skeptical and wondering where things are going. Like, I get all the hype, but it's way past blinding to most people at this point. If Eren is going to try and pull a Lelouch, it's going to fail. If he's actually going to be turning it a "bad guy" it'll be fail. If it's going to be something morally gray or otherwise misleading, I think it'll do fine or at least have a good enough chance at it.

@Yourself Eren asking Mikasa that question was equivalent to asking "do you help those who are your family, or do you help those who you have gratitude towards?" Mikasa chose family; Eren's "family" is the Island of Paradisis; so he chooses to sacrifice the outside world for it. If Mikasa had chosen gratitude, then perhaps Eren would have chosen diplomacy instead.

@WarFirel
Don't mind criver, they're a very opinionated individual who thinks themselves a media critic with the powers to dictate whats 'good' or 'bad'. Their opinion is always fact and anyone else's contrary to theirs is the person being illogical.

Group Leader
>genocide all all nin eldians
>pardisians also die cuase of rapid the ecological collapse
>all of humanity is extinct

Great plan

Double-page supporter
Well, I really hope this plan of his succeed, but knowing how these authors always avoid "evil prevailing", I have my doubts.

Dex-chan lover
@WarFirel This is not an opinion, it is a fact. Consult an anatomy book/an actual artist to see all perspective, proportion, and anatomical mistakes the artists makes. Anatomy, proportions and perspective are not subjective notions, so as much as you frame it as an opinion, it is not.

Users who are viewing this thread