Dex-chan lover
@scootle
Yes, I moved them
At least you're not in denial.

I assumed you were going to reveal something as bad as yaoi hands
Ironically, one of the pages I mentioned had a yaoi hand. I am pretty certain that your characters are not supposed to change proportions, anatomy, and size between frames - I am not interested in arguing whether you consider this terrible art or not, the fact is that these are basic mistakes. And that is a fact, not an opinion.

No shit, when you proclaim your opinion as fact.
Once again - there are evident anatomical, perspective, and proportions' mistakes - this is not an opinion, it is a fact.

I wonder why there isn't a professional artist that hasn't critiqued SnK?
Demand and supply. I am sure you can find someone if you pay them enough.

Ah yes, houtengeki, the hentai artist who draws whores with tits the size of their heads, good art. I don't know Oh Great and have no motivation to read his stuff, so I have nothing to say.
Regardless of what you think about their style, their works do not exhibit the glaring mistakes you see here. You may not be bothered by such mistakes, and that's fine. However, this doesn't mean that they do not exist, nor that this is up to people's opinions. Those mistakes are objectively present in this work.

@criver
>Regardless of what you think about their style
hmmmm
>what you think about their style
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>style
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I am pretty sure balloon tits are in itself a mistake, but if you are not bothered by such mistake, that's fine. However, this doesn;t mean that they do not exist, nor that this is up to people's opnion. Those mistakes are objectively present in houtengeki's work.

Dex-chan lover
@scootle Are you unable to distinguish between an intentional choice of over-exaggerating body parts, versus an obvious mistake? Note that houtengeki has perfectly non-exaggerated images, which exhibit pretty much perfect anatomy. So please do make a distinction between authors like Isayama that cannot draw very well, and artists like houtengeki, that are so good that they can start playing with proportions without it actually looking like a mistake due to lack of skill/practice.

We can continue this in PM lest we derail more.

@criver
So Isayama can't draw very well because of rare mistakes that boil down to "it's slightly off"? And no, regardless of skill or practice, houtengeki's art still look like typical trashy sexy anime girls with balloon tits, hips twice the size of their waist, and poses that say "I have severe lordosis." And no need to take it to PM's, I know when someone has an ego that won't ever consider his own opinion as an opinion.

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Summary of this chapter

Eren: sees non-natives getting treated like shits
Eren: let's kill all paradis non-natives

Azumabito: we're showing you the world and helping you with your struggle
Eren: you're paradis non-natives, so I'll kill you too

10/10 racist character.

Still excited about chapter 122 and reread it yesterday, got more excited seeing the next chapter's spoiler and you actually update now?! I'm so happy~
Thanks Shuuko this really made my day :)

Double-page supporter
@criver

The fact you made a counterpoint to something that wasn't meant to attack you, being defensive when I was just trying to add to the discussion or lend some assistance, proves what I've just said - the fact you're hiding behind it just makes it obvious. The world and its people do not move to your tune. None of us here owe you anything.

It makes me remember when Eren swear he will destroy EVERY titans. The enemy may have changed but he still true to himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Kariel Those are some impressive mental gymnastics. There's nothing defensive about:

Are you implying that the author intentionally makes beginners' mistakes when drawing his characters? To what end?

It's a perfectly valid counterpoint addressing the point you had made:

If the artist acknowledges they were trying for something VERY specific and didn't reach it, then that's a gap in desired quality.

The point doesn't have anything to do with "attacking" or "defending" - it's simply questioning the validity of your argument, but you successfully keep finding ways to dodge it. So be it - I cannot force you to address something you are unwilling to.

Anyways, to not derail the thread any further, feel free to PM if you still have anything to say on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread