Hahaha..
I didnt think that eren's motive will be this simple. But, hey at least he stays true with his personality and character. Hot-blooded eren ftw.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG HE WENT SCORCHED EARTH, HE WENT FULL SCORCHED EARTH.

I LOVE IT!!!

Did anyone else recognize the pickpocket kid?

We saw his face in Eren’s memories after his head was sent flying 3 or 4 chapters ago!

I wonder why exactly Eren was crying watching the kid with his family? We can make some educated guesses based on the tragedy that is about to come, but Isayama loves to make things a surprise.

Seeing all those idiots together in the beginning warmed my soul.
Between everyone acting like “country bumpkins” buying carrots for cars, and Levi with the clown, I couldn’t help but laugh! 🤡 🥕

@DNChaos90 Lelouch wanted to bring down the system to make a better world for his imouto and close friends. Eren is just like a country on the brink of annihilation, its us or them. Since every single of of them hate Ymir subjects on a certain extent, its time to turn the world on a big, red killing field.

Dex-chan lover
hooooooooooooly SHIITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's really fulfilling the "live long enough to see yourself becoming the villian" part

Been following this manga for so many years. Never have I thought of reaching this stage. This moment. Damn. This is such a good final arc.

Dex-chan lover
"They're buying a carrot!"

Funniest line in a long time.

Dex-chan lover
@DNChaos90 doubt it the thing with Lelouch all the hate is targeted to him so he alone can die. here it's all of Ymir's subject and well he doesn't really want to kill them all does he.

Even if Eren dies anyone from the subject of Ymir has the potential of being followed by Ymir considering the only reason why Ymir followed the royal was because it's psychological and never really an actual bloodline power. the only way nobody can hold the ability to destroy the world is by killing all of the subject of Ymir.

Dex-chan lover
EH4PRNb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread