Pointed out on another forum, considering eren knows exactly how shit is going to go down, and he said this:

x19wqTh.png

Armin is about to save the world

Double-page supporter
So, if one extrapolates on the whole "Paradis as postwar Japan" motif, is this an argument that the rest of the world are all Japan's enemies and everyone else should just be wiped off the map?

I mean... I assume not. That's probably too on the nose for this. But I also dismissed the idea that Eren would actually try to wipe out the rest of humanity because that also felt too on the nose.

Truly insane chapter! I don't watch SnK anime but I do want to watch this chapter being animated.

"Paradis goes to war."

This is going to be so glorious to witness if the anime gets this far.

Fed-Kun's army
Mikasa should've banged tf out of Eren so this wouldn't have happened

eren be like *touches forehead smirking* you can't be oppressed if you exterminate all your potential oppressors

thinking about it there's a chance he's making himself a bigger enemy so paradis can "redeem" themselves on the eyes of the rest of the world by stopping him idk.

@criver

Hey guy, did you ever consider that maybe there are other aspects of a drawing that can make "incredible art"? Such as composition, paneling, facial expressions, and general atmosphere? And that maybe the fact that the author is making 40 pages a month kinda makes it hard to meticulously box out every pose for every character in perfect perspective?

Dex-chan lover
@soapydishwater As a matter of fact I have. But please, be my guest, and explain which part exactly is incredible, and how you manage to ignore the constant mistakes.

I don't get how exactly the 40 pages per month relates to the author making basic mistakes. Are you trying to say that he draws too little/too much?

Lux

Power Uploader
@nazarmf

The Founding Titan can literally modify and erase Eldian memories and bodies, would you put it past him to be able to do that?

=ACTUALLY THAT DOESNT MEAN EXACTLY WHAT HE'VE SAID..........NOT EXACTLY

=SO YEAH,EREN WILL DESTROY THE WORLD,THAT'S TRUE..... BUT .....THAT DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE'S DEATH BY ANY MEAN=.....

....IT DOES MEAN ONLY THAT EREN WILL ONLY DESTROY A REASON WHY SOMEONE'S BEING HATED FOR JUST BEING- THE LOCAL HUMAN WORLDS AS BUILT STRUCTURES........SO WITH ELIMINATION OF THOSE ALL SURVIVORS WILL FIND THEIRSELVES IN TOGETHER'S WORLD SO THERE WON'T B ANY REASON FOR HATRED AND EREN WILL STOP

=..............

=ANNNND THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PERSONS THAT EREN WONT TOUCH EVEN WITH FINGER

=SO STAY CALM,EVERYTHING BE ALLRIGHT EVEN IT LOOK LIKE VERY BAD

=BUT.............I'M WORRIED THAT AUTHOR WANTS TO TURN EREN INTO "MAIN EVIL WHAT IS BEING DEFEATED BY GREATER GOOD"........REALLY DO NOT WANT THIS,JUST WANT EREN TO FINISH THE JOB

Users who are viewing this thread