Given the arc thus far, I 100% believed the author would just merk two pillars like that. Well played. See what happens when you kill off characters for real, other shonen authors?

Dex-chan lover
Man I skipped a beat when they showed those two dead, please author my heart can't take it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
fuck me that scared the fuck out of me, i did not expect yushiro to pull a gowther on us

Group Leader
"What can you do with only four pillars?"
"Pillars? We have a Zenitsu."

Dex-chan lover
By the way.... Tanjirou lost an eye just like that, holy shit, talk about disadvantage

Double-page supporter
Tanjiro lost his eye easily to show just how author brutal then they show love and snake got kill then juke us again this mofo lmao everyone get fucked by author at first I thought muzan was bluffing then they show the corpse I'm so shock right there

Dex-chan lover
Man if kanroji had actually died I was gonna fuckin cry, great bait and switch

Dex-chan lover
Damn i almost die! the love mommy is my favorite character please don't kill her

oh my fricking god I don't know how to say this in English but I'll say it in my native language:
bEM FEITO MICHAEL JACKSON PODRE DO CARAMBA, ACHOU QUE TAVA VENCENDO Ô VADIA PUT????? AHAHAHAHA ACHOU ERRADO PO, AQUI É TIME YUSHIRO BRABO COM SANGUE NOS OLHOS, AGORA VEM ATACAR O BONDE VEM, TU VAI PERDE AS PERNA NA BASE DO SOCO MEU DEUS TO MUITO FELIZ

Dex-chan lover
Tanjirou must go above his limits and wield 3 blades, now that he's lost one eye. Breath 13th form: BILLION-FOLD WORLD TRICHILIOCOSM

Fed-Kun's army
The most ironic thing is this could have been avoided if Muzan tried to actually talk with Nakime instead of just using her senses. GET WRECKED, MUZAN! (that juke sure spooked me though)

Dex-chan lover
!!! Our heartbroken boy delivered!

Aw man I expected him to go on some kinda rampage, this is a cooler result than I could've ever imagined!

Users who are viewing this thread