Dex-chan lover
umh this dude has the dark in him, wonder whats the story with her scar

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he’s gonna be a loser/dick too. It’s rare for a manga to portray chubby guys in a positive light. It’s especially true for isekai where the evil fat noble with a mustache is a common trope. He also seemed a little forceful.

Dex-chan lover
"When the time is right , I will tell you everything."
Oh fuck, backstory maybe with this Gacha shit?
Hopefully.

Fuck i thought that next mc will be good but i think the next and probably future mcs are Gonna be fucking dicks

dropped

Pls dont make the dude be pure evil. Chapter 4 where are you?!!

Edit: So uh i went for the raws and
uh.... just wait for chapter 4

@ltalon

You are right. But it is until the man himself that pushed her till that point though. I read the raw

Dex-chan lover
I think the whole point of this is absolute power corrupts, I think giving loser guys who do not put in the work to become experienced with women and also do not put in the work to become attractive, end up having shitty relationships when everything falls into their hands too easily.

Fed-Kun's army
........ughh is this just a story degrading any type of man?
The first one seemed like a innocent otaku who just wanted to challenge his friend and maybe find something real in the process, he turned out to be disrespecting, rude and heartless pervert.
A lonely nice guy who is a little chubby so lacks confidence but is deeply self righteous......is he going to turn out to be a murder abusive boyfriend?

Contributor
>Common Girlfriend >Drop rate 70% >Can cook

Damn you, Japan. Imposing unrealistic standards on women yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread