Dex-chan lover
CAN WE JUST HAVE A GUY THAT'S NOT ABUSIVE, MANIPULATIVE OR LUSTFUL PLEASE?

Like, I'd just like to see someone who's lonely get involved by accident and who isn't an asshole. Like a tragic character or a recluse would be fine.

Is every person going to be trash from now on? Or are we going to have at least one or two nice stories in here?

Fed-Kun's army
think this is my favorite gacha girl arc.... ending of the arc was so beautiful😇

Double-page supporter
LOL
People think every guys in this story become assholes...
There's one guy who got good ending and perfectly gentleman till the end...
The chapters of him already come out before this....

I kinda hope there's a follow up to this one and it's both of them together been all normal and doing normal date things but at the end of they day when they go to bed they just beat the shit out of eachother and hate fuck then wake up both in a good mood and kiss before they go to work then carry on like everything is normal.
They both like to fight and they know they would abuse anyone else they go out with.

Dex-chan lover
soooooooooo........ are almost all of the male MC's gonna be fucking dead beat fucking pieces of shit?
like what's the main point of this manga? is it shitty male's tryna get a girl, then end up fucking shit up because they aren't made for that shit then getting their shit revenged or something?

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hope there's a follow up to this one and it's both of them together been all normal and doing normal date things but at the end of they day when they go to bed they just beat the shit out of eachother and hate fuck then wake up both in a good mood and kiss before they go to work then carry on like everything is normal.
They both like to fight and they know they would abuse anyone else they go out with.
Sounds like a good idea tbh. I approve. Truly a match made in heaven.

Contributor
ohhhhhhh. So that's why she is only a "common" girl when she is near perfect.

I'd love being mounted by her like that ngl. Way better than the vanilla submissive mode

also fuck that fatso

Contributor
The guy reminds me of Miko's fantasies.

@silentfx
I think the entire point is that you have to be a shitty person to even be considered for the invitation email.
EDIT: Just read chapter 6, I stand corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread