Great work as always. Thanks anon.

Mitsuri-chan is so funny. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.

Dex-chan lover
Lol best pillar <3 and saved by best boy at the end.

F for cyclop upper moon, she died without flashback, not even a single line of dialogue.

EhoielP.png

my vote for best character this arc

Dex-chan lover
Man, this manga is awesome! I love that the mangaka tied to make an (apparently) good ending, he knows how to finish on the top.

so can we conclude that Muzan might be that one type who does not like if he got cornered, and things doesn't go his way? he looks annoyed, but that could be the sign he knew he gonna get f*ked

Double-page supporter
And I think this is great that Kanroji's VA is HanaKana. I hope she don't die in this battle.

yet again Tanjiro manages to impale a demon by accurately throwing a sword form god knows how far away

What a guy

Dex-chan lover
Now that the battlefield has been brought to the surface. Muzan can easily make an escape the moment he realizes the sun may come up, much like how the train arc ended. I honestly don't know how this will end. Will he get away, or will this actually be the final arc? As of right now, I have a very hard time determining how the demon hunters will stall Muzan until sunrise. We have Water, Earth, Wind, Flower, and Snake pillar, with Tanjirou's rapid growth rate + Dance of the Fire God. Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Kanao, while beaten, could also act as the lynch pin to defeating Muzan such as with Upper moon 1.

On the other hand, if the author is pressured into continuing the series, I could also see this extending into a heroes lose into time skip sort of situation. Which is... less preferable for story's sake.

My money is on this being the final arc, though I really wonder how they're gonna win.

Its not the end nor do I think the author is stretching it bcuz they're being pressured to continue the series. Manga's usually have announcements when they reach the climax of the story or the final arc. There would have had to been an announcement months ago that KnY was ending soon or in the middle. So honestly,I'm p sure this is how the author planned it to go from the beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread