Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry guys I can predict what will happen.

So we are gonna learn that the healer when in a super sad state will try to heal but can’t, BUT all of a sudden she will cry one tear drop and because we can’t have characters dying, that tear drop will then drop onto girl body. As it falls they begin to see a light encircle around her. The light then vanishes with her not revived cuz that shit ain’t gonna work because fuck that I don’t want it. The end

Don’t worry guys if you ever need me to predict the end of the world I surely can.

that shits wack, yo!
then i turned to the next page and i was like
YYOOOOOOOOOOOO

Supporter
I'd be impressed if the author really had the cojones to kill her off for realsies.

i don't mind killing off one of the main characters as that adds to the sense of the danger but i have 2 problems with this chapter:
1. kill her off after she finds out the truth about her mother that her aunt has been keeping from her. it's seems traumatic and drama intensive so surprised it didn't take that route. Seems like gore intensive instead of favoring good writing.
2. The male lead instructed the aunt to guard the girls, where the heck is she, on coffee break?

skipped some chapters, because i didn't feel like following this story when it first started on this site, got back to it right now, and what the actual .... did not expect this to be the screen that i see when i get back into a manga that i saw as op mc will save everyone everywhere any time.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the other girl with some sort of healing stuff could revive her or something if the body still exist but as of now it feels like she is gone for good

Fed-Kun's army
Uhm, why did main girl keep wathing her friend get murdered and didn't do a thing before the summon was completed? She's melee fighter, aiming is a non issue

Fed-Kun's army
@Nematoda Lesson for what? That people sometimes fail to die when they are killed. That your enemy may somehow be immortal? There's no suh thing as an experience that can give people this kind of preparation. The giurld did nothing wrong. No the one who was worng is the assassin girl with her "I may hit" bullshit. If the girl is going to die if you do nothing then it's better than you shoot even if you hit her, if anything she may die painlessly. But IF she had acted She could've ended everything right there with no casualties. But that was not what pissed me off, what pissed me off was Main Girl doing absolutely nothing, even when she is fast and powerful enough to literally erase the enemy down to atomic level.

Group Leader
And the 1s start rolling in... I guess I'll stick around to watch the dumpster fire.

Users who are viewing this thread