Double-page supporter
....thats... INTERESTING!!!
thats a good lesson for them, TALENT without experiences mean shit on a real battles.....
just because you can one shot the fodders doesn't mean they gonna down easily....
that twintail finally experienced it firsthand ~
kinda hope that she just die and next character gonna replace it, but since this is "Shounen" and she probably "heroines" candidate, she probably gonna survive when the real MC coming to the rescue ~

Bruh, it's suicide release. Should have been delayed til last chapter of this arc completed. But well...

Dex-chan lover
Betelgeuese wannabe seriously planned it out good. Nice chapter with some great development.

So, you rather let your friend died horribly because of enemies's magic than you kill the enemies first before he activated his magic, huh?? Nice logic here girl!

Dex-chan lover
Wait what!?
Honestly didn't expect the baddy to have a solid plan and twintail to really ded.
I'm gonna salute the author if they really go through with it.

Dex-chan lover
Hohohohooooly shit.
Cant say I saw this coming dayum

Wow now plenty of people are giving 1 star ratings for this now?
Idiots.

mrf

My oh my we lost a loli. Bet can't see her till she grew up... I think she's definitely died there, or half dead then died after they kill that thing then there's only half of her, her bottom part got cut off, saying stuff as her last word everyone's crying.

Users who are viewing this thread