Dex-chan lover
When there's a character near by with OP healing magic I won't believe anyone is dead till I see them in a grave.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf with the monologue towards the end of the chapter though.

Double-page supporter
The "monologue" on the last page of the chapter is a tl edit. It's not actually part of the chapter. Just FYI

what the hell is this plot twist? dystopia akame ga kill?! this is a surprise fo' sho

Double-page supporter
Oh look, a bunch of dumbass kids thinking they can solve a problem and then mess it all up and ruin everything. I hope they all die because of their dumbass decisions and whatever those villains plot succeeds. That's all that those idiots deserve at this point.

I get this weird lolicon necrophiliac feeling from that guy, aaand that escalated quickly, but I’m sure we’re all used to stuff like this by now cough cough Gakkou Gurashi cough vomits cough

Dex-chan lover
that last page is kinda unnecessary as several people here thought it was a real page when instead it was a TL commentary. please put some disclaimer or something on that page. i was raging thinking the girl really did have that wicked thought.

Dex-chan lover
le sigh. So it's always like this - it's the middle of a battle and suddenly everyone has 15-30 seconds to just stand around, chat, let the enemy activate their spell. The ninja girls couldn't get a good shot? Well, it wouldn't have been a problem if she just used that time to take up a new position, take a good long aim, you know, do something instead just standing there and blaming in her mind the tsuntails for taking action in a critical situation.

Dex-chan lover
twintail has become a mom ... at such a young age.. that's an achievement !

Oh its a long time since dark manga i read previously . I finally can see the plot getting darker and darker here . For those who think she is still alive , awake bois her stomach literally drilled out . No way she still alive in that state . We m8 see our heroine awaken rage power now maybe

Fed-Kun's army
Hope the author actually goes through with her dying because she is so stupid like seriously...

Dex-chan lover
She is just going to pull some healing/restoration magic out of her ass and save her.

Dex-chan lover
Did anyone actually liked her character? Hopefully she's going to stay dead but they're probably going to ex machina something out of the healer.

Users who are viewing this thread