Group Leader
Here's the next chapter. IF this manga becomes a license, I will drop it. SO SAYS THE HEAD OF ME, KING OF LAZY PERVERTS!

Ty, but i gotta disagree with you on that gyaru on the last page. She looks like Christina Aguilera during her really trashy phase. Not good one bit

Aggregator gang
The gyaru lifestyle hasn't died out. It's been going on since at LEAST the 70's, it's just changed hands every generation and gets a new name. The bottom line is a gyaru is a trendy girl who modifies their uniform to look cute. The overly tanned look like in the picture is a stereotype these days. Same as if you saw a picture of a 6'9" black man with a huge afro with a comb in it, holding a watermelon in one hand, a foot-long obvious dick print gliding down his pants.

Normal gyaru are harder to find, like a game of Where's Waldo, but they're around. Just gotta not look for the stereotype and look for the definition.

Fed-Kun's army
BROOOOO WE NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE THIS BACK THIS SHIT IS A STRAIGHT MODERN MASTERPIECE

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Now excuse me while I NNN, you bastard.

Thanks for picking this up. I won't say that I'd kiss you for choosing to translate this, but I'll give you a firm handshake and a thank you.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? Who cares about all the sex innuendo and stuff. Look at their expressions. THOSE ARE GOLD. Imo at least, they're funny.

Users who are viewing this thread