Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for picking this up and dedicating so much effort into it! Insightful credit/TL note as well, love them.

Contributor
@saintguardian
Dude you're overcomplicating things.
Just widen the canvas to twice the width so both pages fit check the alignment, then save it as normal, then resave the zip file with the new spread, simple.
Now on mangadex click on the little blue edit pencil scroll down to the bottom and upload the new file and it will replace it

Glad to see this picked up again, but you can leave out the more obvious TL notes for the simple slang like Squirt.
Translationwise, it's adequate, though not exactly good and fluent, but it's a load better than some ESL translation.

Contributor
Dude, that's so much hard work redrawing shits like that mmm...~!
Awesome stuff, thanks mmm...~!

Not sure if that's how the term mandingo is used; wouldn't the more fitting term be "monster dick/c*ck" or something?

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Just fuck me up fam
Screenshot_82.jpg

Group Leader
@Xer0sama, they kinda do speak like that in the original version sadly. The dialogue and thoughts are all over the place. I'll try to switch it around more in the next chapter, but that's pretty much all I can do while trying to keep faithful to all the slang thrown in.

I'd really appreciate it if you could find any particular page that really sticks out tho!

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian No worries! I really liked the chapter regardless, and you showed more understanding of gyaru culture than 90% of folks on MD so it was still really cool. Here's a fun bit of trivia! Gyaru style is popular enough again to warrant the revival of a gyaru fashion magazine and the publication of a brand new one, too. New Egg magazine has a monthly magazine, and daily content updates on it's twitter and youtube channel. Papillon Magazine started publication in July of this year!

Dex-chan lover
...corporal punishment with my dick...
I'm fucking dead, yo!!

'Ocean meat', huh?
That another slang for thick labia?
*looks up abalone*
Yep, thick lips.
Noice!

@saintguardian
Really glad to see someone picked this up again. I really the artist's other works about people casually fooling around. I would tell you that you don't have to put as much work in you did for this chapter because holy hell that is some patience you got to do those redrawings, but given your reason to do this my advice would just be counter to that. All I can say is thank you and use whatever time you need to make each chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread