Contributor
@saintguardian
having looked over the chapter again more critically and comparing it to the raws, you ought to stop redrawing except where strictly necessary, the text is often an expressive part of the art and your ability to replicate that is lacking but also unnecessary it's far better to let the artist tell the story with their own art skills, prioritise your time where it actually matters and stop removing all the original sound effects. take a look at the flip page and see for yourself the difference in expressiveness.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze Ganguro and Manba are both considered Gyaru. "Gyaru" as a term came about in the 70's from a brand of jeans called "gurls" that fashion and peer-conscious young women frequently wore.

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru gets catapulted by solid snake, does three-point landing onto desk... Maybe this is the Marvel-verse?

Dex-chan lover
fuck I love this manga. I love how the author draws his gals. I don't like the rave style gyaru but his senpai looks good. Too bad real life ain't like that when you've got a huge dick... you have to be rich hot and kinda young too :( or at least hot and hung lol. The tall girls and fat girls chased my friend when word got out about his dick. He tried to hide it because he wanted a woman who wanted him for him and not for his dick. He knows how an attractive woman and or large chested woman feels. Still I really want him to find love because I don't want him to be alone

Dex-chan lover
Bless this manga/author and I hope that saintguardian is blessed with many qt gyaru gfs.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : look closely at his eyes , you can see the reflections of her "abalone" , lol .

page 7 : they are playing pinball with his d!ck ? "pin" and "ball" , lol .

page 17 : lawsion is a parody of lawson store : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawson_(store) .

a nurse is punishing her female students . i can only think about nurse Kitami Reika , lol .

57e

Group Leader
@tadanolurker The first chapter I released, I learned a LOT. Sadly, none of that is going into practice unless the voting goes in the opposite direction. This manga will become a lazy one and I won't be proud of it. The only proud thing I will have is that I will drop this one at the end of volume 2 (Chapter 13) due to keeping my word. Please don't expect it to be as good as my other work.

Group Leader
In Asia they just call vaginas abalones as harsh slang or jokish context, under the same context, people in the West would call vaginas as beef curtains

Rongmario I did not know that. Now I heard from a older male called a woman on her period a Tomato Sandwich. Sick.

Users who are viewing this thread