Aggregator gang
@saintguardian: Oh, dude, I'm not criticizing! You do fantastic work and your research is well done. It's just I have a couple friends in Japan (military, to be specific), and they were the ones who taught me. For example, unlike most manga, IRL gyaru are subtle and are not actually sluts (or hyper-sexualized, but I think that part is obvious). As I said before, they more like to find ways to be cute and live in the present. Maybe a nail color change or a slight alteration in school clothes, added, accessories, etc. but that's about it. The wiki isn't wrong, but it's just incomplete is all.

If you want to research further, the name changed too, but I don't know if it's right. Like used to be back in the 90's they were called Ganguro. Then it was Gyaru. But just recently I THINK it's Manba now. But even though the name is different, who they are is exactly the same, along with the stereotype that follows. So the "fad" never died out. It just changed hands to the new generation. Like Pokemon cards only with fashion LOL

Anyway, you're doing great work :) Keep it up!

Fed-Kun's army
@saintguardian nah dude i didnt see it was another group (no offense to them they did a good job but the release was kinda slow) anyway the Chapter is much appreciated dude hope you gonna continue it, it was a great laugh as usual. Thanks again i love this manga

Aggregator gang
Holy hell, the effort on this one. The heroes we don't deserve right there.

@Kitsunebi Since you seem well-versed in wordplay, would you consider picking up Gag Manga Biyori? Given the popularity of Pop Team Epic which has a very similar style of comedy, I wonder if there is actually more demand for pure gag series.

I like gyaru's with a more natural-looking makeup. They look super hot.

Contributor
Ah... The struggles of cleaning and redrawing hentai doujins ecchi manga is like trying purify sewage water by drinking it and pissing it back out...

Group Leader
@moozooh Thanks! I was actually paid to translate this one.

I'm not sure if I'd be open to picking up gag mangas on my own time to be perfectly honest. I was asked to translate Crayon Shin-chan vol 41 a few weeks ago though, it was fun but I got a massive headache from trying to find puns.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe since it is a gyaru school he wont get fired for fucking one of his students?

The nurse doesn't really seem to support this theory tho, man he had it good while it lasted.

Contributor
More pictures of the flesh and blood gyaru http://tokyofashion.com/japanese-gyaru-harajuku-dia-flag-j/

Group Leader
Wow, still blowing up. I'm loving the feedback and everything. THANK YOU PEOPLE! Sadly, still doing the mass respond so again, sorry for my shortcomings.

@BDM130 , @zerimas , @kn1000a , @Renan_Walheim , @gaba157 , @VawX , @Skieper , @RangoBongo , @timebomb , @Phaaze , @Spartacus21 , @OtakuBoy , @snakeyes , @GravityTaxes , @Mck26 , @SparkyLark , @suzubelle You are welcome. I plan to keep doing the TL notes and my own notes as needed. I am learning a lot about gyaru and plan to share it in the credits.

@subliminal I did not know that I could do that. Thank you. I have fixed it.

@Xer0sama, @IHavoc That is what I was given by the translator. I am sure he or she gave me what was exactly written on the manga. I did have to do the standard wiki for the squirt because the translator didn't give me a literal translation. I am putting what is on the manga, I am NOT assuming the reader knows what I am talking or writing down.

@Bestboy When I googled it, the articles and magazines showed it was dead. So I figure that's what happened to this manga. But now I know differently. The wiki you have given me is telling me some things I didn't know. I am hoping it's coming back because of how awesome it made the girls look compared to "upstanding" citizens.

@Groceries Always love the penis jokes. I also laughed when he reprised his role as JJ in Homecoming.

@TwilightFaze I'm okay with criticizing. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I want people to correct me. Now there is stuff I'll stick to as opinion and facts. What you told me are facts that I need to do a little more research. I fully admit that my research is all from the manga and that isn't the best source since a lot of them are negative. And a wiki incomplete? How do you assume such folly's? It's completely well known since it's submitted work. ^.^ Thanks for the information. The more I have, the more I can add on for the credit page. Gyaru and Ganguro fashion is fascinating but the mindset is also fascinating. I appreciate the feedback and knowledge. Always a lover of getting more input.

@migh I was giving you shit. I plan to go all the way to chapter 13 which is the end of the second volume. After that, I will decide if I want to drop it or keep doing it once they release it.

@moozooh You can thank me by not sniping my translator. :D Seriously, don't give him/her too much work. It was a miracle that he/she was willing to translate this manga.

@Pika I wouldn't have put it that way but yeah, it's just as painful and requires the patience of a saint.

@nobaka It's a carnival ride now.

@Doomroar It's a nice theory/dream but I don't think so. The manga I have seen (untranslated) doesn't seem to support this either. He can still screw the school nurse though.

@Homelander Thank you very much. I just adore her tattoos and style. So fucking HOT!

@MonsterGirlHusband Well, when you seal up your emotions, they often come out like an overflowing river on a dam. Also, nice name. (Tio forever!)

@greatninja3 I'm pretty sure a lot of people did by now.

Users who are viewing this thread