Dex-chan lover
i wondered what happened with this am so glad someone has picked this back up

Didn't the previous group drop this because Souryu was upset about scanslations of his work?

Fed-Kun's army
thank you very much for translating this :)
looking forward to the next chapter next year/next month😊

now to reread this masterpiece again hehe...

This is honestly the only manga I can actually say I enjoy with over the top "dominate" women. Normally I would get annoyed with all these girls essentially toying with the man's career and life with all the sexual stuff (molesting HIM). But at this point, I really wouldn't be surprised if the Principal and other top peeps were all sluts too. Soooo, knowing there is little chance of fallout, just makes this that more funny to me.

And my god, he launched these girls into orbit just from getting erect. Basically every hentai protagonist is hiding in the corner in fear right now, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I love Amai Seikatsu! That said, bit of a disservice to gyaru in the end there. It isn't dead. It's a huge culture with deep roots. It's also somewhat a cultural movement in that it rejects the traditional Japanese notion of a proper woman. Here's my favorite wiki for anyone curious about gyaru culture. https://gyaru-109.fandom.com/wiki/The_Gyaru_Wikia

Contributor
Why didn't you merge the double page spread for the flip? you can replace the file.

Group Leader
Holy mother of fucking Goddess did the comment section blow up. This manga is apparently having a huge following. Unfortunately, I will be replying to people in a group sentence because I suck at it in any other way. I apologize for my short comings. 37 comments in 5 hours. Holy shit!

@mismarca It's not too bad of a manga. Give it a re-read.

@chatnoirchatgris , @AriesBro , @raven_freak , @j00fewel , @MCX01 , @Diogo , @Curcoll , @Durak , @Beastkun , @DoubleSnake , @Darkflame , @Kelthuzard, @Akemua , @cafarella , @Esteria , @Iamnormal , @havelmom , @Pancakedeity You are welcome. Getting input on new projects is welcome. Thank you for posting.

@Greatestwest , @mrf , @Equilibrium , @scripted , @marghedsmet , @MrKeo You can get away with almost anything in a manga. Still a funny idea

@shasmo Well, to each their own. Right?

@TwilightFaze , @Bestboy I guess I need to really read what Gyaru style is instead of depending on what I see in the manga. Apparently there is a lot more I need to research. Thank you for this! I will do my due work and correct myself in the next chapter.

@Bohrain , @shrot1234 Enjoy the simple things in life. Penis jokes galore. lol

@migh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, I thought I was doing it. But if you want to take over, go for it.

@Gokufighther

@Nyaaa The faces is why I picked it up. They tickled my funny bone with a hammer.

@Tessou I talked with the last group. They didn't say anything of that sort and said go for it. As far as I know, they dropped it because no one was willing to redraw and translate this manga. I'll give them a buzz and ask them about it. If the mangaka has a problem with my work, I'll stop. Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention.

@subliminal I truthfully don't know how in photoshop and I'm afraid I'll have to delete this chapter and reupload it once I figure out how to do so in photoshop. I will do so in the future. PROMISE!

@RangoBongo Ice... Justice? Just what?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for bringing this back

This chapter was fucking funny

Users who are viewing this thread