Yoo so he won't become a demon? That's a good thing. If only Nezuko is still a demon.. She could help heal Tanjirou even if it's just for a bit.

Thank you for the hard work. Only translator of this series I read, and its worth waiting every single time

Nah man...
Eren -> Wants to kill all titans -> Became titan himself
Tanjirou -> Wants to kill Demon (Muzan) -> ???

he will become a demon like nezuko, nezuko will show up and stop him, she will get weaken retaining him, she will get kidnap, and the next ark is gonna be about rescuing her.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, the author is killing his characters left and right so... Nah, we know it's impossible.

he will become a demon like nezuko, nezuko will show up and stop him, she will get weaken retaining him, she will get kidnap, and the next ark is gonna be about rescuing her.

LOL, Muzan will absorb Nezuko as soon as he gets his hand on her. There won't be a body to save, let alone an arc for it.

i guess its not so bad of a chapter to pick the series up on out of a whim
water boys face at the end will make a good pfp

can you just shut up (for someone always said plot armor)
you said it with arrogant tone like you are only the best
author already has a plan for that character, author make her/him miraculously survive and you with your idiot brain just appear and said "its bullshit plot armor!" ???? you know, one thing is bullshit and that is you
if you dont want something like that, instead stay and call some bullshit, just leave search a manga which make you statisfied

Dex-chan lover
What if...Tajirou end up become like Nezuko? A demon who's able to live under the sun.
And...with Tanjirou become demon, he can use Breath of Water and Dance of Fire God more freely without any setback.

Users who are viewing this thread