I don't want to read it but I really want to know what is going to happen

i wouldn't say axed, this ending pretty much wraps it up according to the current point in the story

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter snipe AND terrible translation? Seriously? I mean, one or the other is bad enough, but to do both at the same time? Wtf is even wrong with you?

Group Leader
Timeskip out of fucking nowhere. what a weird ending.
also lol @ at the people complaining about the snipping, like just don't read it haha.

Dex-chan lover
@Payudi
Having standards is not "elitism". I don't give a shit who translates what; there's no "elite". Just competence or incompetence. If Waterflame had put this out they'd deserve just as much flak as these Indonesian guys are getting.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Ye gods the translation is garbage but the music is great (I played Friend Shitai on Youtube just because it was the last chapter).

Im happy with the ending. As long as the walnut lives, I am happy. At this point, I don't care how. Seriously. As long as they Stop! Killing! All! My! Favorite! Characters!

Pick any series. If someone dies, its most likely my favorite character. At least sometimes they don't stay dead.

Need to say this again. The translation is garbage and sniping is just an asshole move. All the bears in the world is disappointed in you and should unfriend you. (Sahabat Beruang means Friend Bear)

Dex-chan lover
this manga kinda went to shit after the first arc ngl, glad to see it thru tho. but yea ppl are right this translation is kinda... bad, esp when there are ppl better at translating that are already working on it, like it invites the question of why putting it out at this quality was even necessary, if id wanted to see the end this bad while not understanding anything i would've just read the raws

You sneaky sniping piece of shit go back to the basement and don't touch our fav mangas again

Users who are viewing this thread