Awww MAN now I really don't know who i want to win that fight. I really really want Mokichi to win especially if he's got some new moves up his sleeves but the other guy is cool too....
Really cruel to let both of the guys who lost round 1 fight against each other :(

Dex-chan lover
"Recovered from a career ending injury"

Doesn't that about describe everyone though?

Dex-chan lover
Rihito and Mokichi were both terrible in the prequel, so I wonder what this fight's gonna tell us.

Dex-chan lover
Great as always.
I love literature critic Ryuki so much. If he turns out to be well read, do you think a spin-off manga with him covering literature would work? It could be similiar to Danberu except with classic books!

Dex-chan lover
- nitoku : i dont get many feed-backs from my readers .
- because the number of your readers is zero . no one read your novels , lol .

of course lihito is horny as fukk right now . 2 years ago , he went to the moutains with beard master , and he hasnt seen a girl since then .

everyone in this chapter is a jobber , lol :

- ryuki was beaten by justice police .
- lihito was beaten by ohma , kure raian , and beard master .
- narushima was beaten by almost everyone .
- kaneda was beaten by boxer kaolan .
- kokuro was beaten by ryuki .
- robinson was beaten by kure raian .

- kokuro : if i can kill you , lihito , i can prove im on par with the legends .
- lihito is 1 of the legends ? he is just a jobber in the ashura tournament .

last page : the cross on the neck of robinson looks weird , it looks more like a plus symbol .

lihito vs kokuro = finger vs toe , who will win ?

lihito vs robinson = finger vs finger , who will win ? robinson 's baritsu secret technique is Two Fingers , guess he will have a chance to use it now . https://mangadex.org/chapter/3953/1 .

i will bet my money on robinson , i guess the fight will go like this :
- lihito : if i kill you , then i can fukk your sister .
- robinson : oh yeah ? ( he wants to protect his sister so he goes into rage mode , unlocks his hidden powers , and kills lihito , lol )

10.png

I never liked Mokichi. His fighting style was about poking and gouging eyes. Yes, Raian was an asshole but Mokichi were using dirty tricks too.

Well, Rihito has his fingers so it would be a fair combat. And I have the sensation that Nitoku is going to die. Too noble and readers would simpathyze with him. Also i don´t see Gaolang, Okubo or Koga losing their matches.

@daywithoutgames Rihito is for sure a legend. Kengan matches contain the top .00001% of fighters. The tournament was about weeding out most of those super strong fighters and leaving only the cream of the crop. Regardless of if he lost in the first round, he's still better than 1,000s of other Kengan fighters. That's like saying an NBA player that's ranked like... top 50 of all time isn't a legend, just cause people like MJ/LBJ/Magic/Byrd exist. Still better than almost every other human being.

Dex-chan lover
i have an idea about how the author will prolong the tournament with purgatory :

instead of the rule winning 7 matches out of 13 matches , they can use the rule "last man standing" : the losers will still be eliminated completely , but the winners can still fight in the next matches , until 1 side eliminates all 13 fighters of the other side .

the line-up will probably be fixed at the start , like in a kendo tournament . in the picture below , each side has 11 fighters , but they fight around 20 matchs .

or they can use this rule : at the start of each match , they can decide the next fighter with rock-paper-scissor , lol .

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/Tx_qXm1LPaCwGB4sd1eqF6A6Yh4v58a9_oPGp0ggUDmejgfPRqUhhwiPreXxepFemG_BJVgEcScQ09iF1uzRIiDo-YPgYU1bVmNAYW9yv5iFlm2IkGcox8_My_BDiEj46usStP0Jo9oroRSsq8LL9ptFyQjFc-md2sMCiGAka7axyUpeObukB6hYtW1kN_aYNR0M9vaTfyPdlyysVEdOo-iDFn3NMtKzleRk11kSRUtMOjEvXgYEc49GnIniikTKQvKtSETI-mwnIPj7V4yZUdhuKBa4hd_Oqp3zF9CICA7LVlWMpQxafzPRzjOi5qLFp0nXshYQSkh6f3Jm8PtBbLz6TsUDYOiNAjXRRBq8Cvcy-IbzIJ7EfcBgmDnMw1qtNVNKWxCUcB1jiKw1fS7Za85eKeJM_rCyUgaDf5wQmEI1FkDxnsrLKpVp852Nm1qnm-orCaYQiFQ_uAsUW-0qfhLsVQiWnUhbzUk0VPnR881UbKDy3drplrP5v6-3qJcOk36Pn-J6aAafEM4VlVHmWv-HYvsRVFHKY6i18oP0cf2UXGGtWnbtPi2BddHRcnbHSMtKI8NbWXmhxaLcpONpwmdWJsVBk4C5FQuoSq8TZJmTC_zO6-P959iqVTvMhL9HmHCJeQDy7eDPWbHCjx9uI0mlznWqNyQ2Jl-iur9_F3j1D4Ne0hw5B-g=w579-h885-no

Dex-chan lover
@Miguelon27
yes, lets act like his style was eye poking and nothing else

@Baroona
This basically what the manga and anime community has amounted to
Every character who doesn't win 90% of the time is now a jobber or fodder
Cuz 1st place is the only place that matters am I right?

Dex-chan lover
Considering that normal Kengan matches= Purgatorio low A/upper B rank. Anyone strong enough to qualify for the Kengan Tournament should be pretty famous on the underground. Both of Kengan and Purgatorio strongest fighters are more of stuff of legends though. Rihito was quite unlucky to face Kuroki at the very start considering he was the strongest of all those monsters, he probably could have won at least 1 of the qualifers(more is unlikely he was on the lower spectrum of power levels on the tournament but not the lowest) depending on who he was facing

Dex-chan lover
@Bearil
From this lack of technique and overally straightforward style he seemed to be at the bottom of the spectrum from what I saw. Compared to most Rihito was just . . . . lack luster.

Aggregator gang
didnt the priest nearly get his head ripped off and was saved though emergency surgery? i dont think anyone would keep sufficient motor skills after that.... letalone rejoin professional fighting

It's a tragedy that they made Alexander Anderson Mokichi such a jobber. No way he beats Rhitto, but I do wish we could have seen both of them in the competition.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Nitoku. He looks like a martial artist version of Emiya Kiritsugu, but his real life is far from badass.

Users who are viewing this thread