Group Leader
@Chiem
You don't have to delete a chapter.

Just re-upload over existing one through edit chapter page.

This way it won't fuck up link on Reddit

Group Leader
really sorry about bad grammars, I don’t know why my proofreader doesn’t reply my messages

aej

It’s better that someone’s translating this than not. Keep doing this please. This is one of the few precious manga that has reverse fan service after all

Group Leader
@Rozzak
Never saw a dick before, idk
But he's not erect when she touched him right? If not then 8 inches is fucking big
jwAuy0p.png

Group Leader
@mrcat25 I have to thank YOU instead, your comment encourages me. I was reconsidering about continue this or not, people bullying me because of my grammar mistakes ;;-;;)

Dex-chan lover
At a glance this reversal sounded good, in execution the whole "haha women can hit men but not the reverse" shit is ruining it. Realistically no one should hit anyone, but for comedy series and such it should be totally acceptable both ways if anything.

Alternatively, the author could've just not had "violent tsundere" in their tsundere plot. I feel like the reason they didn't is then he'd need to be verbally expressive.

Gonna keep reading for now but that really is such a killer.

Dex-chan lover
The idea for this must be existed forever. Maybe when original To-love-ru was published at least. And it's only 2015 manga, huh.
P.S. True gender equality anyone?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I think the lazy translation actually added to it

Group Leader
@Fari sorry I think my bad translation made you misunderstood the character's dialogue. What Matome's dad saying here is "Violent Tsundere Heroine hitting Lucky Pervert MC" is a common trope that everyone used to it to the point find it "normal" and quite "acceptable", while man hitting woman is considered domestic violence.

Dex-chan lover
@Chiem Oh, no you're good.

What I'm complaining about is said fact about how one is viewed as domestic violence and the other is just 'normal' and 'acceptable'.
It's just an annoying double standard that bothers me specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread