bruh, didn't even use healing to to patch up the speech bubbles. Also used a spanish/columbian tl work for basis. please stop

Double-page supporter
thank god mangadex have the "pretend that i didn't see this shit" button

Double-page supporter
Ummm who typeset this chapter? This is literally hurting my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
This is new lvl of bad translation. Even Red translation of Kaguya-sama was made better (even it was bad too).
Omg and what with this crap "translation group didn't upload new chapters in few months " - dude, who are you shitting here? Or you think that readers didn't follow this manga to know, that your words just crap?
I get it if you at least did some work on typesetting and used some heal function, to made it readable - but no, you just use eraser and that's all. This is so bad...
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

I do honestly appreciate the effort, but the grammar has unfortunately taken a steep dive to lower quality. The translator should look for an editor who can clean up the sentences and better explain the intent in each sentence because I could totally tell that what was meant to be said was not spoken properly in a few speech bubbles.

(I just read the other comments below... am I too nice?)

This is some random uploader, I'm sure the other group will release a more polished version soon.

My eyes!!!! They're fine. I don't mind, I got some fluff.

< /a/ Strike's again.

< Expected high quality scans by /a/.

< Turned out to be more awful than my shit.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chaos_Knight: Even though it's tagged as /a/nonymous, I highly doubt it was done by them. This shit would've been saged to oblivion.

MD implemented a "Hide Group" option a few weeks ago, I never understood why it would be a thing. Now i can see: this chapter is the reason the feature exist.

Can't wait to read this again not having to strain my eyes like the guy from the Hangover.

Users who are viewing this thread