My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this chapter scanlation gave me cancer anyways

You could've at least put more than the bare fucking minimum of effort when you snipe shit you fucking dumbass

@Grumpyfelo
if only raws where of a better quality...
Lmao what?

did you even read previous chapters by Bolt Scans?

You simply can't bring down 1,125 × 1,600or bigger for raws to 433 × 619 of complete atrocity and say you're doing an actual "job".

Great, so now someone has to pester the devs about blocking user uploads instead of groups

Dex-chan lover
What couple of months? The last 2 chapters were uploaded 4 days ago o_O

Group Leader
now this is a snipe scanlators are kinda justified to complain. There's been a steady update and then suddenly someone post the next chapter all willy-nilly. And it's of lower quality raws and scans so understandable that readers are upset lol.

Dex-chan lover
ahem, even on the first page, I can see some mistakes. =/

Group Leader
Mmmmh, let's see:
- Shit editing that a 5 years old with paint could do... yep
- Typesetting made by a blind person... yep
- Average translation of a translation... yep
- Didn't even bother translating the chapter's name of the page's name... yep
- Pages resized at the special incredible format of "TOO FUCKING SMALL"... yep
- Says this isn't "Snatching" in the credits (it's more like sniping by the way) when it's clear it totally is just that... yep
- Credit page with RED TEXT on white background, no punctuation, no spacing, no spellchecking at all and feels like it's written by someone who just learned to talk... I mean, the fucking end of each line in truncated for god's sake... yep

See, the reason why I hate sniping is that the quality is usually as shit as possible, just to rush the release and be "FIRST" on the readers' lists... and that sometimes mean that the good team doing the actual work on each chapter might just skip this chapter or drop the whole title... Like it happened with Jesterly and Tensei Shitara Slime.

"multiplecating" is the most interesting take on trying to force translate that i've seen in a while now.

Multiplying: am i a joke to you

Absolutely shit raw quality, terrible translation, ugly as fuck lazy typesetting. And all on a manga that is being regularly updated by a real group?

Yeah you can fuck right off @GokuTranslations delete your account

i dont give a fuck about sniping,

but he's outright lying about the several months thing

I'd downright restrict this guy from being able to upload chapters/ban him immediately, before he continues flodding this series with BS uploads.

Users who are viewing this thread