I hope bolt scans doesn’t drop this because some idiot sniped them and did a shit job. I mean it looks like he didn’t even try and it was being updated regularly anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with this if it means I can close the gap with the brazilian releases.

Come on guys, this dude is just trying to do what he can to catch up with the series.

Is it really necessary to be so freakin' toxic and insulting him?

Supporter
ok ok
I appreciate the translation attempt, but you should really get someone to proofread it next time. I couldn't past the first page, the English was just too broken.

Fuck you. Fuck your shit translation, fuck the computer you did the shit translation on, fuck your sniping ass, fuck the hands you used for this shit translation, fuck your shit font choices, fuck your shit formatting, and fuck your shit english. Kill yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@sad_historian

Nope. Literally impossible. This is a major SCANDAL in the scanlating scene. Someone's goldfish needs to be executed for this. /s

If people just ignored these low-quality/troll chapter posts, even if these kept being uploaded they would never be relevant. But some people are thirsty enough that they will read this even if they must complain about it later and that's why it works so well. And while the translation is terrible, the raws are bad, and the typesetting is a disaster, it's still readable enough if you're not triggered by the low quality. Also, if these guys actually live up to their promise of releasing one chapter every three days I will be somewhat impressed.

Aggregator gang
Isn't scanlations illegal in the first place? Wtf is wrong with sniping? It's like drug dealers fighting over turfs.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, looks ugly and is translated as garbage. Why did you even bother, for attention?

This honestly smells like nothing more than a 4chan troll. Credit page just makes it feel that way to me. It's been shown by the SSSSS dude before that some dumbasses over there do get off from users here calling out snipes after all like we're "not thankful" and "stupid enough to rage about illegal shit". I'm not surprised if that's actually the case...

@hikufalafel funny you say it's about the sniping itself because people are mainly calling it out on the dumb job the uploader think is "scanlating" and the straight up lies they wrote in the credit page about how it's not being translated for months. Some even said if theyre gonna snipe at least actually do a better job than the other group to show you can do better at a faster pace.

But hey feel free to miss the point I guess, I can't really change your mind.

Double-page supporter
What's happening in this comment section? Should I call an ambulance?

Aggregator gang
My eyeeeeeeesssssss!1!1!1!1!1!
But thx for the efforts, it's still understandable for non english-speaker that never speak english in real life like me.

Aggregator gang
@Excelsior Doesn't change my point that it's all still illegal in the first place. It's just feels weird seeing ppl complaining about quality or what now like they paid for this sht.

Can't use group block feature for 'no group'... Too much I could miss...

Users who are viewing this thread