Fed-Kun's army
Yo, wait. Did old man Leonhart lost his grocery basket and walking cane on the Paths?

Fed-Kun's army
i get where connie is coming from, he lost his best friend and his mom (entire village). if given the chance to get any one of those back he'd jump at it.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@darksepul
Nazi slogans, imagery, etc., etc. are not welcome on MD outside of the context of historical discussion. Please do not post such things again.

Thanks,

Zeph

is annie even relevant now, i mean most of the stuff she knows, the eldians have already figured out and even more. At this point, i would say annie would be the one in the dark about the real world

Lol at all the Gabi hate, you guys are hilarious.

At this point I actually hope everyone bands together and stops Eren's rampage, the guy's lost it and is beyond any recovery... not that he's completely wrong mind you, the world demonized Paradis so much and for so long, a true demon answered in the end.

Yeah, at this point the whole world ( not only Paradis inhabitants ) deserves a delivery of common sense via slap in the face. Eren is providing the rest of the world part ... now we just need someone to slap Eren into his senses :p

yaay annies back, hope she won't be an enemy anymore, wouldnt really make sense for her to be

"7 years, 6 months, 26 days since Annie went dormant"

Which was the longest expected return in mangas? Annie? Caska's mind? lol

Btw, X-Files, the truth is what the chapter 120 did't revealed to us.

The complete genocide would be meaningless. The Martyr-Lelouch self-sacrifice plan would be too boring. SURPRISE US, Isayama-san!

Users who are viewing this thread