Wait, who's the lady in the bottom panel at page 39? (Historia?)

And you just have to make it in a really small section at the most bottom under Mikasa's badass action
Hmm am I over thinking?

Or is it one of your hint Isayama-san??

Frankly I forgot about Annie being crystallized. So ya...After seeing the last panel I literally jumped from excitement and then got fricking pissed because I have to wait 1 whole month again...FRICK

Dex-chan lover
Ah! Armin is still going after her I guess. Why are these people still think that they didn't deserve this? You used your powers when you had them, Eren used his.

I really don’t see how eren can Fail. And Annie won’t do anything either, she was just a loose end

This chapter was lame with all the Gabi shit. Only saving grace was Annie finally awakening. It's going to be interesting to see her role now in the story

Aggregator gang
So... if one accepts the premise of Paradis as a stand-in for postwar Japan, then Eren would be a militant ultra-nationalist that wants to resurrect the empire and/or wipe out the U.S., China, Russia, the Korean Peninsula, and everyone else.

@megumon If what you say come true than that'll be a really bad writing. Hajime Isayama already depicts the founding titan as a god since the beginning. And It'll be really inconsistent and forced af if eren were to lose.

It's looking a lot less like a Lelouch ending and well Hopefully it's more of a Light Yagami ending.

I really don't want a genocide ending A light Yagami God of this world ending would still be fukup but a lot better

@bandito

*surprise*
HhtBaC8.png

You should read Berserk again. All the last chapters, the last 10 chapters released in the last 5 years, lol.

😪😪😱😱 Can't read it. Having error " Failed to load". Tried refreshing the page still having issue. 😪😪

Users who are viewing this thread