Contributor
@Monochrome_Scholar
colossal titans still reign supreme in this world so no the world outside cant do anything aside from get fucked

also unless eren undinofies theres no way a rematch can happen

@Lux
agree talk no justsu ending would suck
at this rate a non-genocide ending would involve a bunch of them teaming up and climbing onto eren to cut him out, or something to do with eren seemingly not having full paths control.

(I also support eren)

Dex-chan lover
Only options I see at the moment:
If that coalition that Marley put together is on the way. This only works if they’re in transit; and can target Eren and the Titans while they are on the island.
The cerebrospinal fluid of Ackermans are resistant to brainwashing. They could feasibly extract enough for a vial. What they do with it is anyone’s guess. Maybe find some way to inject it into Eren’s spine to jam his signal. The rest of the titans would be able to shift in that timeframe.
Gabi’s talk-no-jutsu works. Eren feels great remorse for his actions despite planning them for years. This is of course, stupid.

So... why did Eren didn't save them?

He just want to kill EVERYONE? (including Paradis Island?) Bullshit. He must (should) be able to revert the people titanized.

I'm not happy to see how things are going...

Fed-Kun's army
As much as we hate Gabi she is pretty much a cookie cutter of eren in the early days. Funny how we don't like her because we grew up with Eren.
THE CYCLE WILL FOREVER CONTINUE

He probs cant change them back because zeke was the one to turn them, not a serum like the other pure titans.

Double-page supporter
... I want Eren to complete this plan. He's not the villain here. The rest of the world decided they would genocide innocents for their own desires. They said it was justice. They said it was holy.

Why is it a bad thing now that someone's doing it to them?

HOLY FUCK, SO SHE IS FINALLY BACK LOL

I imagine just how confused she will be, like "the fuck happened in here"

Annie will get a quick rundown and join Eren, completely BTFOing Armong and co.
Screencap this.

Oh! I was wondering how they would bring her back lol
Looking forward to seeing how she'll react to all that's happened during her "long nap", bet she never expected anything like this...

Aggregator gang
@miyako19 Well, every other warrior was brainwashed just like her, but she is the only one people want dead, so that's not a good excuse actually.

Users who are viewing this thread