I've been waiting for this!!! but now that it's finally here I have so many questions!! I'm guessing her body is still that of a 16 YO since her body was "frozen" (kinda like Aang from Avatar) but also how she'll play a role when it's in the end game...the more I think about it the more I want to read the next chapter.
I hope the mangaka doesn't pull the Griffith berserk troll and focuses on an entirely different topic next chapter

lol love her or hate her, Gabi is the MC now.

Though there's a very good chance that Connie will be the one who backstabbed Eren, if his mom didnt turn back.

7 years, 6 months, 26 days since Annie went dormant. Welcome back I guess, nothing really changed

Fed-Kun's army
Phenomenal Chapter once again!!! Finally Keith Shadis caught a W!!!! Also.... ANNIEEEEE!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! I am so interested to see what role she will play in this! Gabi also stepped up and caught a few W's. Connie went rogue asf! I hope this "Double Drop December" stuff is real so we can get another new chapter by the end of the month. 😈

TBH when I was reading our dear Armored Titan despair woe in the start of the chapter, I started thinking "Hum, who is left to take on Eren? Misaka and Armin are there ( and the author apparently forgot Armin is a Titan still ... ), the two brats from the other side of the sea are there as well ... and Annie. But the author apparently forgot about her, so she doesn't count "...

Cue the chapter end ;) Well played author, well played :p

Fed-Kun's army
@monchi I second that. Nothing redeems this bitch. At this point she exists only to annoy us. After all she did I don't care what moral teachings author wants to tell us through her, I just want her to die a horrible death.

Double-page supporter
Hating on a kid who had been brainwashed into a child soldier and wanting her dead... You guys are more distasteful than her. Eren has done more unforgivable things than her.

Users who are viewing this thread