jak

Contributor
Holy shit, an actual incest ending. I am surprised.

Power Uploader
@kalton

Severely overstated; it definitely increases the risk, but not nearly as much as say smoking or having children when one's over 45 years old.

Anyawy, baller ending.

Dex-chan lover
Props for the author having the balls to go there, unlike all the others who puss out at the end.

KCS

the chances of having some messed up baby is still less than if some old lady got pregnant. Its only a real problem over multiple generations of incest. You see an example of that in the British royal family, which loved to keep it in the family for far longer than they should have.

@kalton
You forget that all of European Royality came into existence by inbreeding. They kept it "safe" by mostly using cousins, but still.
Also, the effects don't appear immediately (or may not appear at all) as it merely increases the risk of genetical disseases being expressed due to lack of suppressant genes

Also perfect ending for this one.

Dex-chan lover
@CptBst Food for thought, was the author presented with a choice of either steer the story in a more 'family-friendly' direction or have his manga cut short? If, then kudos to the author for sticking to his guns.

Dex-chan lover
What an amazing manga. Told a story and had it end in an interesting way. I am glad i got to finally see the ending. Thank for translating this series!

Power Uploader
@KCS

To be fair though, that was second and third degree inbreeding, not first degree; with second and third the risks become really small.

But yes, the risks of sufficiently old or smoking persons producing genetic fuckups are considerably higher than one-time first degree inbreeding, but happen it a single time, the risks get very exponential.

Users who are viewing this thread