Dex-chan lover
That was a twist, yes, but it felt like it was lacking any impact.

Dex-chan lover
What was the twist
I do not get it
They wanted to go to the same school but what? They split up?

@0181sam They wanted to go to the same school but they ended up going to different ones nearby each other. They're wearing different uniforms.

I had a boy group in middle school
We got to 2 different highschool, but still grouped up everyday at a middle pont to go home together.
4 guys including me, still hangout frequently after 1x years.
Maybe thing is more dramatic in Japan

Dex-chan lover
cute and sad. It could have maybe been a bit longer with more dialogue that emphasized the end twist rather than "hey you know this girl" "lol no I don't" "nah you do" "but really, no"

but it is a short made from a guy on twitter so it's fine for what it is.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least it wasn't "why did you had to die... *Sniff* kind of twist...

Still hurts a lot lo/

Dex-chan lover
@0181sam The twist was that due to their winter coats and scarves being so similar, and the panels being craftily cut and designed, you wouldn't notice they aren't wearing the same uniform and thus aren't going to the same school before it was suddenly made clear at the end. So, while technically this way okay for a oneshot with a compact plot, but to be honest, who cares about such a twist? It wasn't like two students talking about their their performance in the school's baseball team, as if there was nothing peculiar going on, and then revealing only in the last panel one of them is sitting in a wheelchair now. Such an example scenario would have a bit more impact already.

Users who are viewing this thread