Dex-chan lover
Fuck yes they got right into it. Rihito's gotten a lot of development fightingwise, so let's see if he managed to combine the Devil's Laance with his Razors

AcX

Dex-chan lover
Rihito's pants are named "Lihito". I can't man, even the manga itself is giving him the Ls.

Double-page supporter
Rhito who trained under the Beard God... I have a big expectation for this fight..

Double-page supporter
Mokichi's using a more modern fighting style; clinch + knee and triangle choke, I doubt you'd find much from either in kung fu/CJJ/boxing, which is what Baritsu is.

I love the fact that kengan was not an inmediate success, but rather a slow build up to have a lot of readers, I love the manga, the tie ins, the extras, the side story of the dumbell girls, ashura and omega. I hope this manga keeps like this for years (but I Know it will not)

Double-page supporter
Thank you for this week's chapter Hokuto no Gun! I freakin missed you

Now begins a fight of the legends! Inject this right into my veins

Dex-chan lover
You know the fight is going to be good when both fighters are grinning.

Double-page supporter
Also notice how after Rihito lifted up Mokichi for the slam Mokichi began the triangle choke rather than try to escape, he realised that the sandy beach would reduce the slam impact and tried to start a choke, because if you slam someone who's got you in a choke it can actually force the choke tighter (several MMA fights have had this happen). It nearly worked but Rihito was able to get his hand in and stop the choke.

Supporter
is it weird that i half want some sexy secretary to fall for Kazuo?
idk why, just as part of the whole false image he has.

Fed-Kun's army
It rihito doesn't job this guy in the next two chapters. The author will have failed rihito's return.

One thing I've noticed is Rihito hasn't even tried to use his ripper technique (I think that's what it's called) and since he trained under the beard who had the devil lance I would think his "finger techniques" have improved tremendously. We will have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread