Next: build a wall to keep the pumpkin out. Of course, the Russian gonna pay for it.

Aggregator gang
Really getting a Jigsaw feel here that there is not only one Pumpkin head girl.

Contributor
I feel that the accomplice knew and put a net before the bottom, otherwise i can't see how they can survive a 20 meter jump unless Naoko have some sort of hidden power. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Fake boobs was a thot, but a hot thot nonetheless. You will be missed.
Honestly as sad as it is, I hope Kazuya and Naoko are dead. They were both restrained, damaged, and fell into a pretty deep hole. No need for that kind of supernatural in this manga. But yeah, it's probably the policewoman who had one of the pumpkin head

Don't tell me. Two pumpkin girl mean policewoman. If two alive high schools. They squashed dead body or left some trash. Or not.

Why is Trump always the bad guy??? I guess Trump needs to rape woman , fuck children and destroy other countries so he can be a good guy like Billyboi Clinton and his waifu

I forget add. I see Kazuya tape off his mouth. Than he said part last. "I'm forgive you. I love you Naoko".
Naoko smile. "I love you too"

Contributor
@Bloodfreak
As someone has mentioned before, Trump's everything (rich businessman, blonde, fat, with a temper, has a cameo in many old movies including Home Alone 2) represents the stereotype of rich old man. Just like how the fat pig-like guy with a black hat and a suit represented the capitalist of old. And what is this glorious trainwreck if not stereotypes?

mz3_fM9J.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I dont kow how much is Chillock being Chillock and how much is the actual dialogue

Users who are viewing this thread